Contents: DIY Plans for Chicken Coops
- Why You Need Need These Chicken Coop Plans (DIY This Weekend!)
- Who Are These Step-by-Step, Building Instructions for? (Are These DIY Plans Easy to Follow?)
- What You Get With These Plans: DIY Instructions to Build Your First Chicken Coop
- Bonus: FREE Tips on Raising Backyard Chickens!
- Don’t Like These Chicken Coop Plans? (Get Your Money Back!)
Why You Need These DIY Chicken Coop Plans
Do you want to get backyard chickens just so you can feed them to raccoons, coyotes, foxes, snakes, or other predators?
Yeah… I didn’t think so.
FACT: Wild animals are out there, just hiding and waiting for an easy chicken dinner.
That’s why you need to build yourself a chicken coop with plans created by Bill Keene from the site “Building A Chicken Coop“. (Bill Keene is a super nice guy who just happens to be an expert in raising backyard chickens and building chicken coops.)
There are a lot of free chicken coop plans online that WILL NOT KEEP YOUR CHICKENS SAFE!!!
I mean… The guy from across my street, Greg, had the idea to build his own chicken coop with a plan he found online (a site advertising something like, “Free Chicken Coop Plans You Can DIY This Weekend“).
Yeah.. em… He didn’t know what he was doing and the chickens lasted about 3 weeks because of a raccoon attack.
And my coworker, Jesse, built a chicken coop and by winter his chickens were frozen chicken nuggets. Most of them died from the harsh winter climate.
Poor freakin’ chickens! *sigh*
So, if you want to build a chicken coop that will keep your chickens warm and out of danger from predators, keep reading or you might have to kiss your chickens goodbye.
Oh, and by the way, I know I’m not being a ray of sunshine right now but I don’t know how many times I’ve heard about poor, innocent chickens dying just because of chicken coops that were built by people who didn’t know the first clue about what they were doing!!!
“But the coop plan is totally free“, they say.
“I’ve built tons of stuff before. I’m good at building things”, they brag.
Cue *rolling eyes*.
This is why I had to write this post. And if you don’t buy these plans, that’s totally fine! Just promise me to choose a coop plan created by an EXPERT in the poultry or coop-building industry!
Don’t less your chickens be part of another sad story.
Who Are These Step-by-Step, Building Instructions for? (Are These DIY Chicken Coop Plans Easy to Follow?)
I weirdly know a lot about backyard chickens and eggs. But when I had to make a decision about whether or not I was going to build my first chicken coop, I knew only one thing…
… I knew NOTHING about carpentry and I knew nothing about how to build a SAFE chicken coop!
✅ Making scrambled eggs?… Check! No problem.
✅ Hatching Eggs?… I’m a pro!
✅ Taking care of sick chickens?… Been there, done that… got the t-shirt.
Building anything out of wood that won’t get my chickens assassinated in the middle of the night by some stupid chicken-eating monster?…
❌ NOPE! I haven’t got a clue on how to build one of those.
That’s exactly why I bought Bill Keane’s chicken coop plans. They’re made for people who have no clue how to build anything.
What You Get With These Plans: Easy, Step-by-Step, DIY Instructions to Build Your First Chicken Coop
“Building a Chicken Coop“, Bill Keene’s e-Book, is jam-packed with coop plans that were made for someone like me.
Here are a few of the things you can expect from the “Building a Chicken Coop” eBook:
- There are 7 easy-to-follow chicken coop plans that include small, medium, and large coops and runs with different designs. Manage 3 to 50 chickens.
- You’ll be making a chicken coop and run that keeps your chickens safe from foxes, raccoons, coyotes, cats, hawks, and so many other predators. (VERY important!)
- You’ll learn how to design a coop that will keep your chickens warm, even when it’s super cold outside.
- It also includes instructions and plans on how to build a portable chicken coop ark (chicken tractor).
- You’ll get helpful tips on how to set up your building site and choose your materials.
- You’ll be building a chicken coop that’s easy to clean and automatically collects eggs.
- You’ll get expert tips on roofing, flooring, walls, windows, doors, nesting boxes, and perches.
- These easy-to-follow chicken coop plans are designed specifically for beginners who have never held a hammer in their life (like me). And you’ll only need simple tools.
- Save lots of money! Most chicken coops you buy online or in stores have to be assembled anyway, so you’re really just paying big bucks for the materials.
- These downloadable coop plans allow you to print off as many copies as you need. Each plan is available as an individual PDF. Or skip the printing and view it from your desktop, tablet, laptop, or phone!
Bonus: FREE Tips on Raising Backyard Chickens!
If you’re an absolute beginner at raising backyard chickens, the author of the eBook also shares A LOT of essential information that will help you become a pro chicken keeper in no time. You’ll be learning from someone who’s got years of experience in the poultry industry!
Bonus information includes:
- Advice on how to pick the right chicken breed for your climate, space, and amount of eggs you want for your family.
- How to raise happy and healthy chickens, so you can get the best-tasting eggs around.
- Learn about foods that can potentially harm your chickens.
- Want to raise baby chicks too? Get expert tips on how to breed chickens and how to take care of chicks!
- A list of nine chores you must perform every day, monthly, and annually in order to keep your chickens healthy, happy and laying tons of fresh eggs.
- Learn what to do when you chickens are sick. You’ll also learn about the two most common health problems chicken get and how to cure them.
- And more!
Don’t Like These DIY Chicken Coop Plans? Get Your Money Back!
If you’re still not convinced that you can build these simple and SAFE chicken coops, then you can always take advantage of Bill’s 60 days – 100% money-back guarantee.
Download the eBook, review the plans, and if at any time in the next 60 days you decide these plans are not for you, just ask for a refund!
So, go ahead and visit Bill’s website and see what his EXPERTISE has to offer you and your chickens!