Do you want to get backyard chickens just so you can feed them to raccoons, coyotes, foxes, snakes, or other predators?
Yeah… I didn’t think so.
This is the fact:
Wild animals are out there, just hiding and waiting for an easy chicken dinner.
That’s why you need the safest (and easiest) DIY chicken coop plans created by an EXPERT who’s been in the poultry business forever.
There are a lot of free DIY chicken coop plans online that will NOT KEEP YOUR CHICKENS SAFE!!!
Poor freakin’ chickens! *sigh*
I mean… The guy from across my street had the smart idea to build his own chicken coop with a “coop plan that’s 100% free and SO easy”. Yeah.. em… He didn’t know what he was doing (sorry Greg, but it’s true) and the chickens lasted about 3 weeks.
The raccoons were quite happy, though. Good for them.
And my coworker (sorry Jesse) built a DIY chicken coop and, by winter, his chickens were frozen chicken nuggets. Most of them died from the harsh winter climate.
So if you want a chicken coop that will keep your chickens warm and out of danger, keep reading or…
Oh, and by the way, I know I’m not being a ray of sunshine right now but I don’t know how many times I’ve heard of poor, innocent chickens dying just because of coops that were built by people who didn’t know the first clue about what they were doing!!!
“But the coop plan is totally free”, they say.
“I’ve built tons of stuff before. I’m good at making things”, they brag.
Cue “rolling eyes”.
This is why I had to write this post. And if you don’t keep reading, just promise me to choose a coop plan created by an EXPERT in the poultry or coop making industry!
For frig sakes. Don’t be part of another sad story.
Are These Chicken Coop Plans REALLY Easy?
I weirdly know a lot (too much?) about chickens and eggs (yummm). But when I had to make a decision about whether or not I was going to build my first chicken coop, I knew only one thing…
… I knew NOTHING about carpentry and I knew nothing about how to make a SAFE chicken coop!
✅ Making scrambled eggs?… Check! No problem.
✅ Hatching Eggs?… Pffft. I’m a pro chicken keeper, baby!
✅ Taking care of sick chickens?… Been there, done that… got the t-shirt… and the pants to match.
Building anything out of wood that won’t get my chickens assassinated in the middle of the night by some stupid chicken-eating monster?…
❌ Pffffft… Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! NOPE! Never.
That’s why I bought these chicken coop plans. I heard in the “chicken biz” that these plans were created by someone (Bill Keene) who actually knows what he’s doing. And it didn’t hurt that I kept on hearing that the plans were supposedly the “easiest coop plans in the world”.
Meh… It was to the point where I had heard about it enough. So I thought:
“If I build it, they* WON’T come.”
* they = the predators
Plus the plans were dirt cheap with a money-back guarantee so that didn’t hurt my decision to buy them.
About These Chicken Coop Plans
“Building a Chicken Coop“, an eBook written by Bill Keene, is jam-packed with coop plans that were made for someone like me. I’m someone who just never cared to make anything with wood until I saw the prices of chicking coops (ouch! Give me a hammer, stat!).
If for some reason you can’t or won’t watch the video… here’s a summary of what you’ll get with Bill Keene’s eBook.
Basically, there’s a butt load of plans that will save you money and you can house 3 to 50 chickens.
This eBook is really made for people who don’t know anything about carpentry or anything about what a chicken coop really needs in the first place.
Really, the plans were easy to understand. If I can build a coop, you can too. I know we just “met” but trust me on this one.
His eBook, that’s actually a downloadable guide, also includes bonus information on how to really care for your chickens so they have healthy and happy lives. He talks about stuff that every beginner chicken keeper ABSOLUTELY should know.
What You Get With These Chicken Coop Plans
Here are a few of the things you can expect from the “Building a Chicken Coop” eBook:
- These easy plans include small, medium, and large coops and runs in all kinds of designs. Manage up to 50 chickens.
- You’ll be making a coop and run that keeps your chickens safe from foxes, raccoons, coyotes, cats, hawks, and so many other predators. (VERY important!)
- You’ll learn how to design a coop that will keep your chickens warm, even when it’s super cold outside.
- It also includes instructions and plans on how to build a portable chicken coop ark (chicken tractor).
- You’ll get helpful tips on how to set up your building site and choose your materials.
- You’ll be building a chicken coop that’s easy to clean and automatically collects eggs.
- You’ll get expert tips on roofing, flooring, walls, windows, doors, nesting boxes, and perches.
- These easy, simple-to-follow coop plans are designed specifically for beginners who have never held a hammer in their life (like me). And you’ll only need simple tools.
- Save lots of money! Pre-built coops have to be assembled anyway, so you’re really just paying big bucks for the materials.
- These downloadable coop plans allow you to print off as many copies as you need. Each plan is available as an individual PDF. Or skip the printing and view it from your tablet or laptop.
- And more!
Bonus Tips on Raising Backyard Chickens!
If you’re an absolute beginner chicken keeper, the author of the eBook also shares A LOT of information that will help you become a pro chicken keeper in no time. You’ll be learning from someone who’s got years of experience in the poultry industry.
Bonus information includes:
- Advice on how to pick the right chicken breed for your climate, space, and the required amount of eggs.
- How to raise happy and healthy chickens, so you can get the best-tasting eggs around.
- Learn about foods that can potentially harm your chickens.
- Want to raise baby chicks too? Get expert tips on how to breed chickens and how to take care of chicks!
- A list of nine chores you must perform every day, monthly, and annually in order to keep your chickens healthy, happy and laying tons of fresh eggs.
- Learn what to do when you chickens are sick. You’ll also learn about the two most common health problems chicken get and how to cure them.
- And more!
If you’re still not convinced that you can make these simple and SAFE chicken coops, then you can always take advantage of Bill’s 60 days – 100% money-back guarantee.
Download the eBook, review the plans, and if anytime in the next 60 days you decide it’s not for you, just ask for a refund!
So, go ahead and visit Bill’s website, click on different pages, and see what his EXPERTISE has to offer you and your chickens.
It’s risk-free and it’s better than waking up in the morning just to find no chickens in the coop!